Welcome to the webpage of Elderflower Botanicals, LLC (Elderflower Botanicals). Please review this agreement (the “Agreement”), which shall apply to the use of this webpage, as well as to the purchase of all products sold to you through this webpage. By using this webpage you represent that you have reviewed and understand the terms and conditions set out therein and that you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
As the terms of this Agreement may be modified at the sole discretion of Elderflower Botanicals, without any obligation to notify you, we advise that from time to time you check this webpage to review the changes. Your continued use of this webpage shall constitute your consent to any changes.
Use of this Webpage:
You acknowledge and warrant that any information you may post, transmit or submit to this webpage does not: (i) infringe on your rights; (ii) infringe on a third party’s rights, specifically but not limited to any intellectual property rights, or any other confidential or proprietary right; and (iii) constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability. Additionally, you acknowledge and warrant that you will not knowingly post, transmit or submit any information that will cause damage to either the webpage or to any other user.
Your rights with regard to accessing this webpage may be terminated or restricted at any time at the sole discretion of Elderflower Botanicals. Elderflower Botanicals is not required to give you advance notice or explanation for the termination. This termination shall be in addition to any other rights that Elderflower Botanicals may choose to enforce.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your customer account on this webpage. Should any charges or damages occur due to your not taking reasonable care of your customer account or password, you agree that you will be held solely responsible.
Copyrights and Trademarks:
All materials displayed or otherwise accessible through this website are owned by Elderflower Botanicals and third party content suppliers, and are protected under the applicable copyright and trademark laws of the United States and elsewhere. You hereby agree not to print, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute or make any other similar use of the contents of this website, including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, audio and visual content, and code. Notwithstanding the above, you may access this website and make a single copy of the material for your personal, non-commercial use. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting you a license for anything other than your personal use.
This webpage may contain links to other webpages that are operated by third parties, and are not under the control of Elderflower Botanicals. Elderflower Botanicals is not responsible for, and expressly excludes all liability with relation to these linked webpages which you access at your own risk, and Elderflower Botanicals makes no representations, warranties or conditions concerning the linked webpages or their contents.
Orders and Payment:
When you submit an order on this webpage, your order shall be considered as an offer to Elderflower Botanicals. Elderflower Botanicals reserves the right to refuse your order at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to: (i) the availability of the products in your area Elderflower Botanicals specifically reserves the right to revise or cease to make available any of its products at any time); and (ii) if the products are incorrectly described or priced on the webpage. In the event that your order is cancelled or refused, you shall receive an email confirmation stating same. Additionally, if your order is refused or cancelled following payment, Elderflower Botanicals will reimburse you for the full amount paid.
The third party credit card service provider must approve all purchases made through the use of a credit card.
You agree not to resell any products purchased under this Agreement, nor to transfer any of your rights hereunder without the prior written consent of Elderflower Botanicals.
Elderflower Botanicals will ship based on the method you select from the available options. The estimated time of the arrival of your product should be considered as an estimate only, and Elderflower Botanicals will not be responsible for any damages due to delays in shipping. - Shipping times listed are for shipping only and do not include the 1-3 day order processing time.
- Options and cost for shipping will be provided in the checkout page when you make a purchase. You are responsible for all federal and state shipping related taxes, and you agree to comply will all export laws of the United States that apply to the products purchased or received under this agreement.
- Elderflower Botanicals uses a third party shipping service provider to ship its products. As such, Elderflower Botanicals will not be liable for any loss, damages (direct or indirect) or expense due to shipping. Title and risk of loss shall pass to you at the moment the product that you have purchased is transferred to the third party shipping service provider.
If any of our products do not meet your expectations, please email email@example.com and include your order number and a description of the reason for the desired return. We will investigate, and evaluate the request before a replacement or refund will be issued. Please note the conditions below.
– We will gladly refund the purchase price of your unopened, returned product in full within thirty (30) days of the original purchase date.
- Refunds will only be issued to the same payment method that was used for the original purchase, and the cost of the original shipping will not be refunded.
- Items for return must be sent back at the expense of the customer.
- Unwanted items must be unopened with the seal fully intact for refunds to be issued.
- Returns due to quality issues, will be covered by Elderflower Botanicals in the form of a printable prepaid shipping label, and must be pre-approved for return before being sent back to us. To place a request for a return label, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Product sent back without pre-approval may not be refunded.
- Elderflower Botanicals will not be responsible for lost, stolen, undelivered items, or items refused by customs.
- If a shipment is returned to us un-delivered, we will contact you, and you will have the option to be refunded for the product (minus the original shipping fee) or we can reship the order to a new address after receiving an additional shipping fee.
- Refused Packages: When you refuse a package there is a shipping fee associated with the return that will be charged to us upon receipt of the item; the exact cost of this return fee will be unknown until that time. This fee associated with receiving the return will be deducted from the total of the refund before it is issued. *If you refuse a shipment due to damage to the package, there will be no return fee charged.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER THE LAW, USE OF THIS WEBPAGE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND ELDERFLOWER BOTANICALS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY) WITH REGARDS TO THE WEBPAGE AND YOUR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS HEREUNDER. THIS WEBPAGE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS, INACCURACIES, VIRUSES OR BUGS, AND THIS WEBPAGE MAY NOT BE UP TO DATE, AND THEREFORE IS NOT TO BE RELIED UPON. SPECIFICALLY, ELDERFLOWER BOTANICALS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION OR PRICING IS ACCURATE. THIS EXCLUSION APPLIES TO, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO DOWNLOAD ANY CONTENT FROM THIS WEBPAGE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability:
YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL REMEDIES, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR LIABILITES, ARISING FROM LAW OR OTHERWISE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ELDERFLOWER BOTANICALS, ITS OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive or otherwise. ELDERFLOWER BOTANICALS, ITS OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERUPTION, ANY COMPUTER RELATED DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA. ELDERFLOWER BOTANICALS HEREBY EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE TRANSMISSION OF VIRUSES OR BUGS. THIS ENTIRE LIMITATION SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ELDERFLOWER BOTANICALS, ITS OFFICERS, REPRESENTATIVES OR EMPLOYEES WERE INFORMED OF THE POSSIBLE OCCURENCE OF THE ABOVEMENTIONED DAMAGES. ELDERFLOWER BOTANICALS MAXIMUM LIABILITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY THE PURCHASER FOR THE PRODUCT. This limitation is an essential element of the agreement between Elderflower Botanicals and you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless (including reasonable legal fees) Elderflower Botanicals, its officers, directors, employees or agents from any action arising from your misuse of this website or the breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
This webpage, any use of this webpage and any dispute relating thereto to or to the products purchased therein shall be governed and construed by the laws applicable to the state of Maine, without regard to conflict of law rules. Both Elderflower Botanicals and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state of Maine.